Can You Really Have It All? Part 1
(What he would tell his staff when they were about to embark on an unrealistic business plan.)
In an age of the possibility of having it all is it possible to have all that you desire in a business? How can you have a lifestyle business that suites everything that you desire? Can you travel around the world and have a business? If this is possible who is doing it? Is it wise to think you can really have it all? Can you really create a life and a business that you desire? Now what do I mean about desire?
desire |dəˈzī(ə)r| noun
a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen:
verb strongly wish for or want (something): (as adj. desired)
A lot of us secretly desire to run a successful business based on illogical ambition to create a product or service to (get this) to have a sustainable income. Can this be done? Yes! But you have to get clear first. Get clear on exactly what you want, why you want it and if you can do it well. Get the truth out of your desire then set yourself up for success.
Learn how to live your Desire! Sign up for our
Tips On Creating a Lifestyle Business:
• Don’t get in your head. We tend to get stuck in the disbelief that our choices, our desires can be nonsense or not practical. This is not true. If you can’t play with your imagination you can’t create a future.
• Study what spiritual leader’s call life flow. It’s a practice of non-resistance of what you really want. The big real truth is your wants and desires in life create a better you.
• Get used to feeling good! What makes me feel good is anything cardio and dance breaks daily saves my spirit. I’m back to what my real state of lightness and creativity. Don’t believe me? Throw on some Lady Gaga and tell me you don’t feel good after.
• A miracle is a shift in perception. If you can believe for one minute that anything in your life or future is a possibility the shift will take you there. Don’t clench on it. Release it and dwell in the thought of what you want.
• When your exhausted it is evidence that you are not living in your pleasure. The correct way to take in inventory is not to think of what’s wrong but what makes you smile. Do a smile meditation by sitting in stillness with a smile and see what comes up.
Get more tips on living in your true desire. Sign up for our