What Is A Faux Sure Turn Off
by Francesca Alexander
Digital Publicist. Global Dreamer. Entrepreneurial Activist
Being a female entrepreneur can be really hard to stand out of the crowd. But why is it that so many of us want to look the same? This is a hot topic for sure and I have even avoided it for a while when I started my consultancy business in branding and social media. How do you tell your client that being like everyone else is a faux sure turn off? This is what you need to know about forging ahead in your brand online.
Show The Real You
Show us who you are. Let’s use me as an example. I was in the beauty industry for years and had a natural talent for online marketing. I was also tired of making money for big corporations. It was time for me to be an entrepreneurial activist and teach social media strategy to other entrepreneurs. I have a very unique story that is really my own. My style is so different from anyone online and I found out my story was more relatable then I first knew it. As I developed my business and was really clear on how I can be of service to my clients. As soon as I was clear with my intentions new clients came out of the woodwork. It’s true. Once you are authentic to who you are clients come to you organically.
Do you want to know more about Online Clarity Marketing or social media? Sign up for our FREE newsletter!
“My Heart Is My Brand.” –Oprah Winfrey
When you narrow down what your intentions are in your business you will see a change. When you’re ready to be specific about who your target market is and how you can be of service to that target audience the clarity puts your business on fire! Here are a few tips in keeping it real and blow up your personality online!
Top 5 Sexy Hot Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Be clear on who you are and what you do. Set your intentions: “I promote people I believe in.” Sometimes having a tag line can peek curiosity to explain what you do.
- Share your beliefs. The more you share your opinion in your field you can leverage your visibility as a leader in your field.
- Don’t be afraid to market yourself, your true self. This is an extension of being of service for your clients. Your services or product could really make a difference. You have a responsibility to share it!
- Don’t be a financial martyr. Listen you put money into your education and experience so charge accordingly. Don’t sell yourself short. Need more clarity on this issue? Read Barbara Stanny’s Overcome Underearning.
- Get some support! Surround yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs that are at different stages of success. You will all benefit from each other.
Want more tips on standing out and being your own personality online? Sign up for our FREE newsletter!
Try not to share so much with your friends that are not entrepreneurs. You will find more support with other entrepreneurs that understand your passion and drive than others that are in corporate surroundings. Keep it positive in choosing who you surround yourself with.
Here are what the experts are saying about being your own brand